|Name||Sekurpay OBDII Connect (SU080C) GPS/GPRS/GSM Vehicle tracker plug and play SU080C with OBD 2 connector without diagnostic function|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100pcs|
How to find your OBDII Connector
Start by looking around the underside of your dashboard, below your steering wheel but above your gas and brake pedals. The diagram below will show you the general area to search.
Installing the OBDII-GPS
Once the OBDII connector has been located, all that is required is to plug the OBDII-GPS into the connector. Once you turn the ignition of the vehicle on, the small lights on the unit will blink. During your first installation, you will need to give the OBDII-GPS unit a minimum of 15 minutes fully initialize.
Vehicles Diagnostic System record function
- Supports quad bands,i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz,universal.
- Easy to install, connect the OBD interface to work.
- Supports single positioning and feedbacks position via GPRS at setting times.
- Supports vehicle positioning and tracking.
- Vehicle status and speed from OBD data is better than ACC.
- Vehicle collision, alert by SMS/application(optional).
Environment of use
- Limited working temperature:-20°C~80°C.
- Storage temperature:-45°C~90°C.
- Humidity :<95%
- Make sure the terminal is installed in OBD2 interface of the vehicle.
|GPS positioning accuracy||15m|
|GSM positioning accuracy||100m|
|Hot/warm/cold start time||<3s，<15s，<60s|
|Dimensions (mm)||56.5(L)X 47(W) X 24.6(H)|
|Net Weight||56 g|
This device plugs into a vehicle’s OBDII port for ease of installation. An additional Y-harness allowsplacing the device under the dash for a covert installation.
- Quad bandsSupports,i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz,universal worldwide.
- Easy to install, connect the OBD interface.
- GPS precise positioning with A-GPS and uploaded by GPRS regularly, Supports real-time tracking and history track playback.
- Web application, Smart phone app platform and SMS query.
- Vehicle collision Alert.
- Built-in battery, unplugging/tamperAlert.
|DRIVERS||Receive location, route and vehicle condition assistance automatically, anytime and anywhere.|
|TECHNICIANS||(Not supported) Remote vehicle diagnostics protects equipment and drivers .|
|OPERATIONS||Use real-time visibility to run operations more efficiently and safely.|
|DISPATCHERS||Plan and adjust routes more effectively and immediately.|
|SERVICE MANAGERS||Answer location inquiries faster and accurately.|
|RISK MANAGERS||– Ensure regulatory compliance because unplanned incidents are reduced.|
|ACCOUNTANTS||Measure cost savings and increased customer satisfaction.|
|IT MANAGERS||Save valuable resources, with no demands on existing IT infrastructure or personnel.|
|EXECUTIVES||Increase value, through gains in productivity and utilization.|